Welcome to Mrs. Reid’s
Pre-k 4 Classroom
During Distance Learning Pre-k 4 will be working in their weekly packets reviewing the following:
Review all “Fundations” letters and identify the sounds they make, rhyming words
( upcoming letters : Y, X, Q, Z)
Review number writing, shapes, and patterns
Simple Addition with pictures- find how many in all
this have from or
upcoming words : one had by but
Extra Distance Learning Resources:
- Read a book and look for sight words
- Log into your Raz Kids account
- Extra practice writing last name, build with blocks or Legos, play a board game
- Continue working in your monthly March activity packet
- Learning websites or apps to explore:
- Monkey Math School Sunshine (app)
- On a nice day go outside and play.Take a nature walk or draw a spring picture from what you see outside!
- Make your grandparents or family member a picture or card like we do on Thoughtful Thursday.
- Create your own at home playdough or slime (look up easy recipes online)
- Movement/exercise songs we use in school: “Learning Station” and “Jack Hartmann” on YouTube
If you have any questions or concerns or need any additional at home resources please email me: Kreid@watchungschools.us.